Friday, January 9, 2015

Never Never Review

Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
Rating:   
Pages:140
Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen. Complete strangers since this morning.
He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget.


My Thoughts:
Let me just say that I hate novellas, they're so short that I feel like there's not enough information.  But, as soon as I seen the synopsis for this upcoming novel I knew it would blow me away and it did not disappoint. Colleen Hover is my absolute favorite author and even though this novella didn't even come close to my love for the perfect novel Hopeless it definitely delivered as much as a novella can. Hoover wrote the boy and Fisher wrote the girl, which I think is a brilliant idea because it's a chance to give the characters a different personality, so bravo to that. Sadly, this review isn't going to be long because the reader must go into this book with as little knowledge as possible, it just makes the book all the better. 
Now the absolute terrible thing is the cliffhanger at the end. OMG Hoover and Fisher better knock this second book off fast to answer all these questions! Because sadly this book ends with a load full of unanswered questions, leaving us with morbid curiosity. I've been trying to think of why and what and how and when and where and i have nothing! Can't wait for the second novella to answer some of my questions.
Would I Read Again? Probably not.
Would I Recommend It? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment