Saturday, January 10, 2015

Swoon Worthy Saturday


Daemon Black from the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout

If you like sarcastic and cocky you're looking at the king. All of my book boyfriends are dark and sexy and pretty much assholes until.. they fall in love. I know, it's all so cliche but it's my favorite. Daemon Black is a hot a alien in the Lux series. Dark and mysterious and just downright yummy. Jennifer Armentrout really knows how to make us girls swoon. If you've never read this interesting series you're probably thinking alien? In a YA book?Yes, sexy aliens are in here but definitely not the way you'd imagine an alien to look. If you haven't read it I so encourage you to try it and tell me you're thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great post! Daemon is the ultimate swoon-worthy guy haha!

    ReplyDelete